Arizona
San Fran
New England
Jets
Dallas
Philly
Washington
New Orleans

Like I said in the Jets thread, you don't know hard difficult a team is going to be until game time, but this appears to be a decent schedule. I have seen some people say this is a tough line-up but I don't see it.

At home you have a Dome team in the St Louis and if that game is late in the season, you should win it easily. Green Bay is the only real tough out of division game at home.

The road games are a different story. @N.O, N.E are obviously games you expect to be very difficult, but S.F and Arizona might be cake. The Jet game counts as a road game which is great for them, but the Jets happen to be a tough match-up and that game should have tons of hype. Hopefully that game is around week 12 are both teams need the game, should be lots of fun.

Junior
02-03-2011, 10:01
They have 8 real difficult games on the surface. the Dallas and Philly games, GB, NO,NE and the Jets. Seattle or St Louis might come around by the time the play the G men too

Jersey John
02-04-2011, 08:26
They get the NFC West and you call it hard??

Jimmy from Brooklyn
02-04-2011, 21:56
NFC West could have 3 good teams next year. You never know, but this schedule looks about as hard as everyone else in the NFLs

CToots
04-19-2011, 16:00
so this is the 4 year mark where the jets meet the cowboys..im excited