PDA

View Full Version : Mark Sanchez has sex with minor

Junior
02-04-2011, 17:53
Well this story is break now from Deadspin.com:

http://deadspin.com/5752262/mark-sanchezs-17+year+old-lady-friend-has-found-a-lawyer

Basically this girl stayed at Sanchez place and has some pictures of his bedroom from the following morning I'm guessing. She sent the pics to Deadspin.com I assume in an attempt to get some funds for her story. After that she changed her mind and decided to hire an attorney to stop them from running with the story.

This (sex) is legal generally speaking, but it could be very damaging if the family of this girl decide to press charges since she is a minor at age 17. Never mind the publics perception of what if decent and what is indecent. There is a fine line, and a lot of Jet fans have daughters around this girls age that they feel are still little girls.

The Boss
02-04-2011, 19:33
I think the headline is a bit strong so I want to throw the word "allegedly" in there. Yea this is not the best of news. Even if it is not illegal you still have to consider that most people in this country consider a persons sex life private as long as it is between two consenting ADULTS.

She is old enough to consent legally but still not an adult. I have always considered an acceptable age to be 18, so I'm not really loving this story, I mean if you are starting QB for the Jets, I don't think its a cool thing to be taking advantage of either a High School Junior or Senior, who might still have a Justin Bieber poster on her wall.

Jimmy from Brooklyn
02-04-2011, 21:51
Find someone your own age Mark!

IFollowedLocke
02-04-2011, 23:03
Wow, how old is Mark?

Jimmy from Brooklyn
02-04-2011, 23:07
About 25

IFollowedLocke
02-05-2011, 00:13
Oh, I thought he was older than that, like 30ish.

Jimmy from Brooklyn
02-05-2011, 20:26
Tuesday it says they will spill the beans in this case. Did you see that?

raidersbrother
02-07-2011, 06:28
Not a smart move by any means...

Jersey John
02-07-2011, 17:13
I think you need to know the woman to know if she is mature enough....most girls 10 years older then her would be just as infatuated with a NFL player like Sanchez

Junior
02-09-2011, 09:06
Deadspin has its update, but heres one from the NY Post providing this photo of the young lady.

http://www.nypost.com/rw/nypost/2011/02/09/news/photos_stories/vert051508--300x450.jpg

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/jets_sanchez_and_hs_gal_in_qb_sack_mZbd0040agTuBTZDU69YnM

They say her name is Eliza Kruger of Connecticut, the daughter of some millionaire. The whole thing seem so sleazy. Mark texted her after the loss in Pittsburgh asking if she was out and she told him no and she had school in the morning.

Jimmy from Brooklyn
02-10-2011, 14:53
They are back and forth on Francesas show today, I think Sanchez should stay away from girls that age but I understand it is not illegal. Some of these callers dont get it. It is wrong for Mark to do it even if he wont be arrested for it. get it???

IFollowedLocke
02-10-2011, 22:47
They are back and forth on Francesas show today, I think Sanchez should stay away from girls that age but I understand it is not illegal. Some of these callers dont get it. It is wrong for Mark to do it even if he wont be arrested for it. get it???

Plus, it seems like he wouldn't have done it, knowing that it would make him look bad if it did get out. Why did the girl leak it anyway?

The Boss
02-11-2011, 13:37
I'm not real sure, but I have to assume she wanted some fame. Story is that he r mother has been taking her clubbing in the city since she was 15.

Georgia Roddy
02-11-2011, 22:51
Oh, I thought he was older than that, like 30ish.

He'll be 25 in November. It's fairly dumb on his part, Francesa was talking about how shady it is, but didn't say a word about his buddy LT allegedly trying to rape a 16 y/o. Typical two faced answer by Mike. If someone from the Jets does something it's terrible, if the Giants do something - it's ok - they're the classy Giants. Hypocrite Francesa.

Jimmy from Brooklyn
02-13-2011, 09:52
yea Mike was quick to accept LTs explanation that there was a "misunderstanding" about the girls age. Mike usually takes the moral high ground but in LT's case he admitted it wasn't a good thing but it was simply a "misunderstanding".

CToots
02-13-2011, 12:50
I think when young girls like that sleep with "celebrities" it makes them have higher self esteem. they can brag to their friends how they hooked up with someone famous. In reality does Mark Sanchez see himself having a future with this girl or is it simply another notch on his belt?

Jersey John
02-13-2011, 19:48
Yea, I'm sure he plans on marrying her when she turns 18

IFollowedLocke
02-14-2011, 03:23
Lol. Yes I think they both know they won't be continuing their relationship...which is why it makes Mark look so bad.

CharlesJScott
07-21-2011, 16:46
God bless their relationship and hope it continues...