PDA

View Full Version : "Super Bowl XLV Just Kinda Stunk"

Junior
02-07-2011, 16:29
Thats the headline for this article. I was under the impression it was a pretty good game and I htink most people agree. I wonder whats got this guy all pissed off about it?

http://www.nysportsdigest.com/2011/02/super-bowl-stunk/

Jersey John
02-07-2011, 17:09
Stunk how? It was a little rough at the beginning but it was a good game, almost a great game is Ben pulled it out

The Boss
02-08-2011, 00:03
Harsh critic. He seems to focus more more the singing events then the game though. Look, it was a good game, even at 21-3 it was still early and Pitt climbed back in so there was a close game until the end. Not legendary but good and it certainly didnt Stink

IFollowedLocke
02-08-2011, 03:09
Thats harsh. I expected it to be closer than it was..it was obvious Green Bay was going to win pretty early on and I really wanted it to go to overtime and then Green Bay win. But overall, good game.

Alex6788
02-08-2011, 03:47
Yeah there was a lot of mess ups with the singing, the black eyed peas mics messed up and Christina Aguilera forgot some of the words to the national anthem, i think people are being to harsh on her, i didn't even notice she messed up until people started talking about it.

But yeah it was a good game.

raidersbrother
02-08-2011, 07:32
I just finished reading that article... wow... so critical. Seems he watched more of everything else than the Superbowl.

It was a good game, not great, but good. I would have liked to seen the Steelers make some history, but it was also good for the Packers. A real bummer for Woodson getting that injury though...