PDA

View Full Version : Knicks of the Future

ILoveBaseball21
02-28-2011, 11:43
I hope you guys are all as excited and positive for the Knicks future as I am! The addition of not just Carmelo but Billups as well is a HUGE step in the right direction for this team. Negative people or fans of other teams can call the Knicks successes this year as "irrelevant", but I see every positive as putting us another notch closer to a championship title. This is not a team that will be going away anytime soon. And, I will be much mistaken if the Knicks don't make their presence known in the playoffs this year.

Jersey John
02-28-2011, 12:39
The Knicks lose to the Cavs, and the beat the Heat. I think a whole bunch of really impressing wins and awful losses should be expected. It would be nice if they could at least push the opening round to 7 games

The Boss
02-28-2011, 14:03
I dont get to watch a lot of TV at night oddly enough, but I will be trying to watch this team now whenever I can, and it sounds like people believe they could even win around, which is exciting.

champ11228
03-03-2011, 01:24
They are definitely capable of making some noise in the playoffs with all the scoring they have. More importantly, they have a foundation for a championship team in the near future. Even if they can't lure CP3 here they can build ont his team with other pieces.

The Boss
03-04-2011, 21:41
Carmelo got a big FAIL in the last minute tonight. He hasnt finished many o these last games very strong

ILoveBaseball21
03-10-2011, 03:34
In reply to 'The Boss' statement above... Carmelo got a big SUCCESS in the last few seconds of last nights game! Haha He sunk the game-winning shot at just about the buzzer to help the Knicks win over the Grizzles on the road. :D

The Boss
03-10-2011, 23:10
Yea yea, he hit it. It would be nice if he did it more often wouldnt it??