PDA

View Full Version : Girardi on WFan with Francesa EVERY DAY!

The Boss
03-07-2011, 12:39
Mike Francesa announced at the opening of todays show that a deal has been reached to bring a Joe Girardi interview to WFan around 1:30 or 2 pm every day that Mike is on air and the Yankees have a night game. Joe will stay in his usual 5pm Thursday interview that he was always had, but should also do a 2pm interview for a few minutes about 3 time a week. Of course these interviews will be replayed at 6pm everyday ;)

This is a major score for Francesa I think, it'll be good to hear Girardi explain things the day after instead of 3,4 or 5 days later.

Jimmy from Brooklyn
03-07-2011, 21:59
Francesa just gets richer.. he seems to make sure he stays in the Yankees good graces but he can't get a single Jet on. And doesnt Girardi have anything better to do everyday?

ILoveBaseball21
03-10-2011, 02:59
I think this is great news for the fans! We always love to hear people talk about our team, especially those people that are a part of it. Girardi is a good character to listen to, as well, in my opinion because of his sincerity and ability to joke. I will definitely be interested in listening to these interviews if I'm near a radio at the time.

Jersey John
03-12-2011, 10:37
I hope Girardi says something interesting once in awhile.. but he is actually pretty good at being interviewed. This should be good

mezz1962
03-14-2011, 07:24
While this is a great "Get" I really don't expect to hear anything earth shattering. Girardi will just lie or claim to know nothing when talking about injuries