PDA

View Full Version : Francesa and Rosenberg...Together?

mezz1962
03-14-2011, 14:45
Is it time for WFAN to pair up Mike Francesa and Sid Rosenberg?

While it is similar to Mike and Dog it would be different in one aspect...Rosenberg brings more legitimate arguments as well as the passion.

Dog brought passion but some of the things he said were off the wall and it took Francesa to bring Dog back to reality.

I am unsure if the pairing would work only because Rosenberg may be a little tough as far as language is concerned but I do think it is worth a try because Francesa alone is by far less entertaining than if he had someone to play off of.

The Boss
03-14-2011, 16:20
I don't think there is any chance Francesa is going to have a co-host. The odds are better for Chris Russo to do it again before anybody else does it. Mikes solo show is good as far as I am concerned, I know others disagree, but unless his ratings are so bad that he's forced to team with someone, he's going to do it alone.

BrooklynAncestry
03-14-2011, 22:07
I think they could be good, but Mike would never go for the joking Sid does. Mike would be pissed at Sids 'immaturity" right off the bat.

MooseFanatic
03-15-2011, 00:30
Stop dreaming about pairing someone with Francesa. It isn't happening.

Francesa always wanted to work by himself, and that's never going to change now.

Junior
03-15-2011, 07:42
Yea, no chance he taking a partner.