PDA

View Full Version : Sid Rosenberg "Daily Sports Trivia Contest" starts- Weekly Prizes

mezz1962
04-03-2011, 20:52
Don't miss Sid Rosenberg's (www.sidrosenberg.com) "Sid's Daily Trivia Question" contest.

Each day visit Sid website (www.sidrosenberg.com) to read that days trivia question. Once you think you know the answer, simply click on the e-mail link to send Sid your answer. The Contest runs each week from Sunday-Saturday. The person with the most correct answers that week will be announced on WQAM 560 AM "The Sid Rosenberg" Sports talk radio program every Monday between 3-7pm. If your name is announced simply call in to claim your prize...It's that simple

"The Sid Rosenberg Show" can be heard Monday-Friday, 3-7pm EST. on WQAM 560 AM Radio or listen on-line at www.wqam.com and clicking on the "Listen Now" banner.

So don't miss out on this fun and exciting weekly contest

1. Log onto Sid's website everyday (www.sidrosenberg.com) to get that day's trivia question
2. E-mail Sid your answer
3. Listen to Sid's show every Monday from 3-7pm, on WQAM 560 AM Radio or listen on-line, just visit www.wqam.com and click on the "Listen Now" banner.
4. Call in to the program, if you hear your name called.

The Boss
04-03-2011, 21:36
I wish I could hear Sid more, I cant hardly listen to Francesa the last few weeks as busy as I've been. It will be cool to post the trivia and see if we can't answer them

Todays question is who was the first major leaguer to win a gold glove in 2 different position?

I dont follow thing like this closely at all, but I would think A-Rod has done it, and thats just thinking for a few seconds, but I cant think of someone else off the top of my head

mezz1962
04-04-2011, 07:35
well it,s the first major leaguer I have to look into it but I think Yogi could have done it since he was an outfielder and catcher

mezz1962
04-04-2011, 07:39
I dont think Yogi ever won one and I dont think A-Rod has won one at 3rd base. Anyway probably an infielder .

mezz1962
04-04-2011, 07:43
The only player ever to win Gold Gloves as an infielder and outfielder is Darin Erstad, who won Gold Gloves as an outfielder in 2000 and 2002 and as a first baseman in 2004, all with the Anaheim Angels

BUT is he the first to win at multiple positions????

The Boss
04-04-2011, 08:00
Wow I really just assumed A-Rod had one at third.