PDA

View Full Version : Quebec get out of my house!!!

franktheyankee
04-10-2011, 20:05
I went to the Devils last game of the year today and there were a bunch of Quebec Nordiques fans there. They were there to try to get a NHL team there...hell they can have the Islanders! I have no problem with this. What I had a problem with was with the ushers at the Prudential Center. With about 2 minutes remaining in the game these ushers let these Quebec Nordiques fans walk down to the lower level. They were yelling and screaming to make their point and us Devils fans had to stand up to see the game.
To Nordiques fans - why did you choose the Prudential Center to make your case. Did you go around the league to make your point? To the Devils ushers - you did not do your job. If a fan does not have a ticket for thast section you should not be allowed to enter that section
Now I'm gonna have to hear from Rangers fans is all this crap that went on. Anyway you guys will be home in a week packing your belongings after getting knocked out in the first round of the playoffs!

The Boss
04-10-2011, 20:54
I'm with you on the Ranger comments. I disagree about Nordique fans in your building though.. I think its a good place for them. I think Quebec is a good place for your team too.

Junior
04-10-2011, 22:26
Quebec has as many playoff games this year as both your teams combined

Jimmy from Brooklyn
04-13-2011, 12:04
You need someone to fill those seats Frank