PDA

View Full Version : Fan clubbed at Pirate game

The Boss
04-12-2011, 15:24
I have been hearing about this video all day, first on Joe and Evan and know on Francesas show, so here it is. This guy was no doubt mouthing off and maybe even threatened the cops, and you hear about cops having to protect themselves, but the guy wasnt going to have a weapon in the stadium, and this seem like a bit much. You can see the cops act in anger as they pick him up off the ground, so you can assume they did the same when clubbing him in the first place.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ydhMw3107eA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jersey John
04-12-2011, 15:45
Doesnt really seem like that big a deal to me. Dont push people in front of cops and then probably threaten cops and you wont get tazed or clubbed

mezz1962
04-13-2011, 00:07
Guy must have been on something, it did not even faze him getting clubbed. I agree the cops had a right to hit him only because he pushed that one fan and he looked like he was mouthing off and for a second he looked like he was going to go after that fan that he pushed and I think that is why the cops clubbed him....But if I was the cop and hit him in the neck with a club and the guy did not move I would be nervous. That guy must have been on crack or speed or something

Jimmy from Brooklyn
04-13-2011, 07:14
Rodney King was on PCP they said. This seems like it was uncalled for. The guy never resisted really did he?