PDA

View Full Version : Rex Ryan's Book

Jersey John
04-27-2011, 10:20
I saw this on the CBS or I guess the WFAN (http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/04/27/keidel-flyin’-rex-ryan/) website and I like the way this guy wrote this..

The large, loud coach largely regurgitates stories splashed across newspapers and Web sites during his turbulent, two-year tenure as HC of the NYJ. He said Kerry Rhodes was selfish. We knew that. He likes to tweak Tom Brady. We knew that. He said Vernon Gholston was a bum. We knew that before he did.
He said the Jets are better than the Giants. We don’t know that. It’s also a de facto declaration that he’s a better coach than Tom Coughlin. We don’t know that, either.

I'm interested in reading this book, rex is never boring like so many other coaches and he should be rewarded for the added entertainment by selling a lot of books.

The Boss
04-27-2011, 10:46
Thats a good way of looking at it. Joe and Evan Don't like Rex taking on the Giants.. I like it. I like the idea of having a rivalry and the idea they dont play every year might not even be true once this 18 game schedule comes out, maybe 1 of the extra games will always be against a Rival?

mezz1962
04-27-2011, 17:14
HE IS A LOUD MOUTH, who loves talking crap about everyone, but OMG he shuts up pretty quick with his wifes feet and her naked pics

Junior
04-28-2011, 07:24
He's a winning loudmouth. And as a Jet fan I am glad to have him, and I can not wait until we finally win that Super Bowl so we can stick it in everyone's face!

mezz1962
04-28-2011, 13:07
My Chiefs are kicking your jet ass's this year LOL

Ajayrokmani
04-29-2011, 10:26
NYers know that most times you're a Jets-Mets fan or you're a Giants-Yankees fan. Rex Ryan is a perfect match for the average mouthy Jets fan. It's a shame Ryan couldn't hold both jobs: HC of Jets and Mgr of Mets. Of course, you know he'd say he could not only do both jobs, he'd tell you he could bring both teams a championship. Just say when, right? He's THAT good - because - he SAYS so! Eventually, even the crass Mets-Jets fans that love this guy will tire of him. I'd say after this season when he accomplishes less than the first two years, the fun will fade and he'll start being a lot less "clever" about himself and everybody else he abuses to sell his book.

Junior
04-29-2011, 19:20
Yea if he does less this year it will be a disappointment. We shouldn't expect it though

The Boss
05-06-2011, 12:35
This book is tanking apparently and Francesa didnt waste time mentioning it on WFan today. The book is #107 on Amazon after 2 days - thanks to bobsblitz for that link earlier.

Francesa is loving the fact that Rex hit every show known to man, except for his, and the book isnt selling.

Junior
05-06-2011, 20:49
107? Very shocked by that. I'm sure it'll pick up