PDA

View Full Version : Mike Francesa Avg Sq Footage Video

The Boss
05-06-2011, 11:37
This is the video from a few days ago, when Mike Francesa got into the Osama Bin laden compound thing.. According to Mike the Compound was 3,800 sq feet, and is about the same size as the average middle class home in America. Later in the show some callers quoted stats that said the average home built was about 2.500, if I remember correctly.

I think Mike can picture a normal size house in his mind, but just didnt have the sq footage correct. The bigger mistake for me came before the video starts and has Francesa saying that all the kids that lived in the area knew Bin Laden lived there like it was no big deal. He said that the kids knew when the ball would go over Bin ladens walls that they would get paid to buy a new ball instead of being allowed in the compound to retrieve it. The very obvious point here is that the whole planet knew it was Bin Ladens wall by the time those kids got interviewed. Just because they referred to it as "Bin Ladens Wall" doesnt mean they knew he lived there before Sunday. If the video was from a year ago, that would be quite different.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ayfclrC4O2M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jersey John
05-07-2011, 11:10
the 3:40 mark is classic Francesa.

Junior
05-08-2011, 21:44
This guy really can be too much at times

DietCoke
05-14-2011, 12:00
"ya live in ah house?"