PDA

View Full Version : Game 4 Heat Bulls: The young and the exhausted

HurricanDrew
05-25-2011, 00:17
Say whatever you want about Lebron, He played like a champion tonight shutdown the leagues MVP DRose from the 4th quarter on, I'm not a Lebron fan but you gotta give credit where credit is due, NBA playoffs is about endurance and hunger Lebron played 49 and a half minutes tonight and willed his team to win while Dwayne Wade went cold for almost 35 min. The Bulls seemed exhausted trying to defend the Blazing Heat for the whole game. Hate to say it but I think the east conference title is going to go thru south florida for years to come..

The Boss
05-25-2011, 07:12
After all the criticism this year It turns out they are a dominate force. They have a long way to go still but it looks good for them right now. Rose had some bad shots at the end! I'm not a big basketball fan so i don't hate Lebron.. I dont really care if they win.

Jersey John
05-25-2011, 15:50
A few months ago people trashed the Heat like it was going to take awhile for them to win together. I agree the East goes through Miami for years to come. One of those 3 guys is certain to be on his game every night.

Junior
05-26-2011, 00:43
I guess we get to see who Dirk will embarrass on the Heat. LeBron deserves a few rings though, he really is that good