PDA

View Full Version : Great Islander site.

mezz1962
05-30-2011, 07:54
As anyone who follows Hockey knows the Islanders are an up and coming team. They of course had such a dreadful start to the 2010-2011 season, but with a new rookie coach and the emergence of their young, talented players the Islanders were able to post one of the best 2nd halves of any NHL team.

The 2011-2012 season is setting up to be the break through season the Islanders were expecting for so long, on their road back to their glory days of the 1980's. With an abundance of signed talented youngsters, and hopefully a new arena the Islanders will be the bandwagon that hockey fans will be jumping on.

One of the best sites I found is www.nyifaceoffcircle.com I suggest you take a look, I am sure you'll love it.

Dominick Mezzapesa
twitter @dmezz1120
Email mezz1962@gmail.com
WFAN Caller Dominick from Hicksville

The Boss
05-30-2011, 17:25
I though I told this guy to join the site and advertise his link in this thread for NY Sports related blogs and websites (http://66wfan.net/showthread.php?1399-Other-blogs-and-websites). But then again maybe I didn't. Either way, that would still be a good idea since that thread get lots of views. Its a nice site

Dubinsky
06-01-2011, 09:40
Unless every draft is productive and the majority of their picks turn out to be top NHL players, the Islanders will be nothing more then a marginal playoff team for years to come. They simply will not draw big name players to play for them. They are the Edmonton of the East.