PDA

View Full Version : Marc Malusis in Mid Days

The Boss
07-18-2011, 12:50
I had been wondering who was going to cover the 10-1 slot this week on WFan since I heard Joe and Evan say they are on vacation this week. With Francesa back in his afternoon slot, the station gets a little bit back to normal, but now Marc Malusis fills in Mid Days. I was wondering what fans are thinking about the choice of Malusis to fill in for Benigno and Roberts?

It may be that Sid Rosenberg was originally scheduled because I thought Sid was in mid days for at least 2 weeks, but then he missed that Saturday show last week and it was Moose after that. I'm still not sure what the story with Sid is and what happened to him that Saturday.

Anyway, Is everybody happy the Moose is getting this huge opportunity at WFan?

Some other things I noticed on the Schedule for this week is that Steve Somers is off and Richard neer is taking his Met post game slots, and Gregg Sussman will be on after the Met Game on Friday night so he gets a rare show when people are awake, so thats good to see for him.

PS
In this thread from months ago entitled ""Marc Malusis" (http://66wfan.net/showthread.php?1238-Marc-Malusis&highlight=marc+malusis) he gets a lot of criticism

Pure Gold
07-18-2011, 12:54
I like Moose and he's been at WFAN for so long I'd figure he would get a good push if the chance came on. After all he is our first WFAN guest so gotta love the guy lol.

Jersey John
07-18-2011, 21:13
I have to think that was Sid's slot and Moose was a last minute thing. Still doesnt explain why Bull or someone else cant be in there now. I am at a loss to be honest.

FanDROID
07-19-2011, 02:53
Sid is doing his show in Miami so he wasn't available anyway.

Jimmy from Brooklyn
07-19-2011, 13:45
Is Sid still welcome on WFan is the question. He missed that day with a soar throat but who knows how true that is. I wild prefer him over Malusis that's for sure

The Boss
07-20-2011, 10:40
SI Moose letting this caller say that Beltran is a better Met then Strawberry? What a joke