PDA

View Full Version : Adam the Bull leaving for Cleveland

FanDROID
08-04-2011, 13:22
Adam the Bull is leaving the FAN and becoming the host of an afternoon drive show at the new 92.3 the FAN in Cleveland. I guess the Bull got tired of waiting for the FAN to give him a full time gig, so good for him. It's Cleveland's gain and the FAN's loss.

Now the question is who will replace Bull as the FAN's main fill in guy. This could be Gregg Sussman's oppurtunity to get a gig once his Fantasy Phenom year long gig is up next month. The FAN needs to get some young blood in there. If this means more air time for Richard Neer, just shoot me now.

Junior
08-04-2011, 14:18
Link? I hope this turns out to be false

Pure Gold
08-04-2011, 14:23
Some of their guys get sent away by the station to get experience and then to come back like Gregg Giannotti

FanDROID
08-04-2011, 14:32
Link? I hope this turns out to be false

Adam the Bull announced it himself on his Twitter. Just google it and you will get plenty of links to it.

esterrick
08-04-2011, 15:43
Adam the Bull is leaving the FAN and becoming the host of an afternoon drive show at the new 92.3 the FAN in Cleveland. I guess the Bull got tired of waiting for the FAN to give him a full time gig, so good for him. It's Cleveland's gain and the FAN's loss.

Now the question is who will replace Bull as the FAN's main fill in guy. This could be Gregg Sussman's oppurtunity to get a gig once his Fantasy Phenom year long gig is up next month. The FAN needs to get some young blood in there. If this means more air time for Richard Neer, just shoot me now.

I'll get the gun, 'cuz I'll be right behind you. Best cure for insomnia EVER is the Richard Neer tablet: take about 2 minutes and you're asleep at the wheel.

Junior
08-04-2011, 15:55
Some of their guys get sent away by the station to get experience and then to come back like Gregg Giannotti

Gianotti is coming back? That would be nice. But this Adam the Bull news is a bummer. One the one side I am glad for Bull, but on the other you have a Brooklyn guy moving to Cleveland, an awful city with crap teams.

FanDROID
08-04-2011, 16:05
I'm sure the Bull being a Bengals fan will go over well in Cleveland. I'm happy for the Bull but he is going to be dying in January and February when the only thing to talk about is Cavaliers Basketball.

Junior
08-04-2011, 16:23
Well I don't know, I guess it's time to thank Bull for the time he had on air and wish him the best going forward. Best of luck to you Bull! Hope to hear you back in NY sometime in the future.

mezz1962
08-04-2011, 18:35
I gonna kick someones ass in....Guess who LOL

Jersey John
08-04-2011, 23:04
Holy crap..So long Adam, Good luck out there. The fan just lost a good one.

The Boss
08-05-2011, 08:47
I'm happy for Adam, he obviously wants to do this or he wouldnt be leaving. Enjoy drive time Bull, best of luck

fansince87
08-25-2011, 15:21
First weekend Bull is gone and we had Gianotti. This weekend the schedule shows Damon Amendolara. I remember him and, IIRC, I'm not really looking forward to it. I don't think anybody misses Damon Amendolara. Can we we sign Sussman already and put him in Bull's slot?

FanDROID
08-26-2011, 10:21
Listening to Richard Neer, Lori Rubinson, and Anita Marks this week while at work at night has been very painful. I would switch over to 1050 but listening to Bill Daughtry is even more painful. I don't have a good feeling about Sussman. Even if they do resign him I would doubt they would give him a prime position. They would probably just keep him around to do weekend overnight fill ins so they can have Richard Neer do his show from North Carolina and bore people to death at all times of the day and night.