PDA

View Full Version : Brock Lesnar "I'm back"

The Boss
08-18-2011, 10:43
As you see, Brock Lesnar has released a video announcing he is healthy and ready to make a run once again in the UFC. He states he feels healthy and has fully recovered from his surgery in which he had about a foot of his colon removed back in May.

Hopefully Brock can now get a shot at Junior Dos Santos after having to pull out of their scheduled June fight because of his illness. No matter who he fights the big guy brings a lot of attention back to the world of MMA.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E5SjD-KcSkE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jersey John
08-18-2011, 10:53
He might be healthy enough to film a video, but that doesnt mean he can be ready for a top fight in less then 6 months. I hope he has a few big events left in him. He's been sick a few times now

Junior
08-19-2011, 12:19
Brock is a beast! I'd have to think he would have that shirt off at one point if he was looking good. He's probably Lost a lot of strength and muscle. He is great for the sport and I hope he can have a big fight on Fox