PDA

View Full Version : Kim Kardashian May Be The End Of Kris Humphries

212SportsWriterMike
08-19-2011, 13:41
Once I heard about the $2 million ring Nets' forward Kris Humphries bought for Kim Kardashian, I had a bad feeling about his quick decision. I'm no love therapist at all, but if you take a look at the Kardashian's past relationships with athletes, you might see where I'm coming from. There's no way as a fan that you can be happy with what could be a huge and unnecessary distraction for an up and coming player for the Nets.

Kim Kardashian gained fame after a sex tape of her and singer/actor Ray J surfaced in 2008. Not exactly the type of woman you want to call home about. Her mother Kris and sisters Khloe and Kourtney are famous because they are the family of the woman with the famous sex tape. The only person in the house who has actually earned fame by accomplishing something is Bruce Jenner, Kim's stepfather.

Jenner is of course a multiple gold medal winner in the Olympics, and at one point was a "man's man." He seems to be emasculated now and if he gets plastic surgery again, he may not be able to move his face. Jenner used to be the man and If he couldn't survive the Kardashian's, how on earth will Kris Humphries make it?

Lamar Odom is with Kim's sister, Khloe. It appears there are no problems with their relationship, at least not yet. Odom didn't exactly come through for the Los Angeles Lakers during the 2011 Playoffs. Odom and the Lakers didn't show up in their series with the Mavericks and got swept in four games.

Now I can't say for sure if Humphries is up for the challenge, but I can honestly say that it won't be easy. Kim Kardashian has already tried her hand at love with professional athletes when she dated Reggie Bush a few years back while he was with the Saints.
He won a Super Bowl, but how did his time in New Orleans end? Bush hasn't exactly been lighting the world on fire since entering the NFL. As recently as a week ago, Bush asked Kim to call off her wedding to Humphries. Who needs that running through their head when they have to battle Kevin Garnett for a rebound?

If you think the stress of a marriage doesn't get to a pro, ask A.J. Burnett who had problems with his wife during the 2010 season with the Yankees. It was by far the worst season of Burnett's career, proving It's very difficult to deal with that stress and be at the top of your game. Humphries already appears to be in for a tough ride and he hasn't even married her yet.

All of these examples may appear to be completely ridiculous, but they can be seen as an unnecessary distraction for a player who needs to focus and get better. We won't know for sure until Humphries gets his chance, it's only then we can judge if he may be effected or not.

They say it's important to learn from your history and history shows, you never make it out of a relationship with a Kardashian woman alive. He will now be a major target of the paparazzi WHEREVER he goes. Good luck Kris, your going to need it.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @michaelmoraitis

The Boss
08-19-2011, 13:53
There is no excuse for not including a photo of the the couple, or at least Kim. In fact I should make an official rule that if Kim ever gets mentioned that I picture is to be included.

There is no way this will not effect Kris. I can point out several all time great athletes that nose dived due to a marriage. The only way it will work is if they are truly in love and that is probably not the case. Yes, good luck to them

http://www.topnews.in/files/Kim-Kardashian302.jpg