PDA

View Full Version : Monday and Sunday Night Football?

Jholcombe1
09-17-2011, 06:53
I am a G-Men season ticket holder with my uncles. I attend 5-6 games a year. I hate the night games, I have work next day and I dont get home till too late. Now its home opener do I bite the bullet man up and attend. Or enjoy my 60" tv.

Does it make me less of a fan to enjoy from the couch?

The Boss
09-17-2011, 09:47
I'm a TV kinda guy, I think you are fine from the couch. This game starts at 8:30. If you have work the next day you might not make it till the end of the game even from your couch. If it were a big game I would think you would be more motivated. Maybe take a day off or just plan to be exhausted for that day. Not for this game against The Rams though

Junior
09-17-2011, 10:16
You have nothing to Look forward to anyway so you might as well go to sleep at 9 and listen to Boomer and Carton tell you how bad they looked in the loss the next morning

Jholcombe1
09-17-2011, 11:20
bitter Jet fan? Or should I say new eagles. Keep dropping those championship games. McNabb=Sanchez. Reed=Ryan in mass, You = never will see lombardi in Jet green in your life time;)

Junior
09-17-2011, 12:48
I can see why you would confuse us with the Eagles, but a big difference is that you can only lose to us once this year. So not really the same. Plus you will be looking up at Philly all year in NFC east and at the Jets for popularity in NY. See if any Jet fans are pondering the idea of skipping any games they have tickets for. Not a chance

Jholcombe1
09-17-2011, 13:10
Ask any person who was at the jets game last sunday, tons of empty seats.

So guess you dont make many games at all

The city is still blue we all know that. No one will remember your third/fourth place NFL finishes in a few years, but everyone will remember 18-1.