PDA

View Full Version : Are the Giants on another season of falling apart late???

sportsfan1966
11-21-2011, 14:45
The New York Giants the last few years have gotten off to good starts and have fallen apart at the end of the season. The 2011 Giants got off to a 6-2 start and after last nights lose to the Eagles are 6-4 and their schedule the rest of the way is brutal.... Next week on Monday Night football the Giants travel to New Orleans and than the follow week take on the Packers who have not lost a game. The Giants still have to play two games against the Cowboys as well and a hyped up game on Christmas Eve against the New York Jets. If the Giants fall apart again yet another season does that mean the end of head coach Tom Coughlin's coaching career with the Giants. Last nights game should a lot of weaknesses for the Giants. They were completely dominated on both sides of the ball on the line of scrimmage. The Giants running attack was completely stopped by the Philadelphia Eagles last night. That is totally unexceptable. New York Giant Fans will find out quickly if the Giants are the team that started the season 6-2 or the team right now that has lost the last two games in a row. Well they will find out quickly with the next two games. Tom Coughlin your tenure as the Head Coach of the New York Giants is on the line the rest of the season. If the team falls apart again yet another season well your fate has been sealed...

The Boss
11-21-2011, 19:46
The Redskins showed showed us they will not be an easy victory for NFC East teams.

In the NFL anything can happen. Giants can beat the Saints next week by 30 points and get trashed by the Pack the next week. It's so hard to predict this stuff. But I will say yes, the Giants are about to collapse big time.

Iceman
11-21-2011, 20:29
The Redskins showed showed us they will not be an easy victory for NFC East teams.

In the NFL anything can happen. Giants can beat the Saints next week by 30 points and get trashed by the Pack the next week. It's so hard to predict this stuff. But I will say yes, the Giants are about to collapse big time.

If I had to predict, I would say yes the Giants are likely to collapse. However I agree with the Boss, while there are great pluses to having parity in a league, it also makes for a wacky league where anything can happen and its impossible to predict anything.

3 weeks ago we were talking about how the dolphins were going to be competing with the Colts to go 0-16 and get Andrew Luck. There were even reports on whether they would fire everyone during the season. Then they go out and beat up three teams who were all in the playoff hunt when they beat them and now everyone is talking how noone really wants to face a tough Dolphin spoiler team.

So I guess the answer is its the NFL who knows.

Jersey John
11-22-2011, 20:19
Why are people shocked? Everybody knew once the Giants went to New England the schedule was going to be intense. We knew they would be lucky to go .500 through those games