PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tebow the Real Deal- Drinking the Kool Aid Yet!!!!

sportsfan1966
12-06-2011, 07:08
Tim Tebow was a highly recruited high school player. He was recruited by all the big schools. He decided to stay at home in his home state of Florida and attend the University of Florida. He had an excellent career at Floriday, leading the Gators to two national titles. He was probably one of the best college football players to play the game.
What kind of NFL player would Tim Tebow be? That was the question being asked by the so called experts out there in football land. The Denver Broncos took that chance in drafting Tim Tebow. He played a little bit last year in spots and started some games. There were flashes and most were just saying that Tebow will be no more than a back up in the NFL.
The 2011 season started and the Broncos finally decided to turn the team over to Tim Tebow. Well he has not disappointed. In the past seven games that he has started, he has lead the Broncos to a 6-1 record. He has lead the Broncos on come from behind wins. Just ask the New York Jets how they feel about Tim Tebow. He lead the Broncos to victory over the Jets which could be the game that keeps the Jets out of the playoffs this year.
Again the so called football experts still dont believe in Tim Tebow. Most feel he will come back down to earth. The guy is a winner. He has the right attitude. Tim Tebow won in high school, won in college, and will win in the NFL. He just needed to play for the right team and system. Who better to learn the quarterback position than from John Elway, who won two Super Bowls for the Denver Broncos.
Tim Tebow for real. I am on the ship. Guess you can say I am drinking the kool aid. Well 6-1 not too bad. I would take Tim Tebow on my team. He is a winner and has been a winner at all levels of his football career. He will be a winner in the NFL. To those so called football experts, think you are all completely wrong with your evaluation and predictions on Tim Tebow. The Tim Tebow show continues, coming to a stadium near you. New York you just might be believing really soon, especially if the Jets are not in the playoffs.

The Boss
12-06-2011, 23:12
I'm not sure he's going to be able to keep this up for long, but he's got my vote

Junior
12-09-2011, 10:39
Tebow at least gives me something to be interested in if my Jes aren't playing. The end of all his games are must watch