PDA

View Full Version : BIG BLUE- A MUST WIN GAME!!!!!

sportsfan1966
12-11-2011, 11:12
The New York Giants started off the season 6-2 and had excitement amongest its
fans. Well that excitement has turned into concern with them losing four straight games and falling one game behind the Dallas Cowboys for first place in the NFC East.
Big Blues season and possibly the regime of Tom Coughlin is at stake tonight as the Giants travel to Dallas and take on their division rival the Cowboys in what is the most important game of the New York Giants 2011 season. A win they are tied with the Cowboys at 7-6 with the tiebreaker in their favor and they will close out the season week 17 at Met Life Stadium against the Cowboys. The Giants lose at Dallas Sunday night and well the season is over. There is no senarios because the NFC East will only get one team in the playoffs and that will be the divisional winner. Lose and they are two games back with three left.
The Giants do have to take a positive out of last weeks game against the Green Bay Packers who remained undefeated but were in a fight with the Giants. At the end of the day the Giants lost there fourth straight game but they can take a positive from it.
Giants players are saying they will be in the playoffs. Well we will find out what the Giants are made of tonight in the biggest game of the 2011 season. Is this like the 2007 team, well they won the Super Bowl. This team is not in the playoffs yet. 2007 well tonight will tell all of us if this is the first step to what that year was a magical season as they defeated the undefeated New England Patriots in the Super Bowl. A magic ride well maybe but it could be quickly and quitely ended with a lose in Dallas Sunday night.

The Boss
12-11-2011, 11:42
As a Cowboy fan I expect something bad tonight against the Giants. This is the spot where the Cowboys let their fans down and the spot the Giants over achieve and perform very well. I hate that, but I LOVE the Giants +4.5 points, but I'm hoping I lose that bet.