PDA

View Full Version : Are the #NYR for real??

NYRfanatic24
01-18-2012, 01:06
Hey Ranger fans! Great job by the Rangers bouncing back to defeat Nashville after a tough loss in Montreal which you can't be surprised about considering they are 0-5-1 since a March 17, 2009 victory. Henrik was very sharp in net stopping 27 shots en route to his 4th shutout of the season, and Girardi scored in the 1st period to pace the Blueshirts to victory!

Now, with this win tonight, the Rangers have now won 12 of 15 and sit atop the Nhl standings with 62 points.

My question to all you fans here is how far can they go this year and who believes they are the real deal?!?

Well....stop reading and post away!!

BJ
01-18-2012, 11:26
As i just posred in other thread, the NYR are for real..they got a gunner in Gaborik,young guys playing well,great chemistry, and a goaltender who is right up there top goalies of the league..Torterella gets the most out of players,underated coach..But the biggest obstacle are the Boston Bruins..but u never know

NYRfanatic24
01-18-2012, 11:32
I am definitely looking forward to seeing the Rangers play the Bruins this Saturday - Should be a very low scoring, hard hitting intense game...I expect playoff atmosphere!

BJ
01-24-2012, 10:33
Still think Boston team to beat in a 7 gm series,but yes NYR are legit !