PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Baseball : Wright or Arod ?

BJ
01-18-2012, 17:14
Interesting question in the battle of NY 3B...Wright gives you some speed but can strikeout a ton so you worry about his avg..And his power #s may improve thanks to fences being pulled in..Arod a big health concern but maybe the loosening up of the DH spot will help him play a full season..Arod by far hits in a much better lineup which also is a huge plus for fantasy production..This is actually really close..I really don't know,let me know what you guys think...

The Boss
01-18-2012, 17:23
Interesting question. I am very down on A-Rod so even as a Yankee fan I take Wright. I think A-Rod could miss a ton of time. I think fences in and maybe pressure off Wright help his numbers this year. If he is still a good player he should have a good year.

KillaKaelb
01-18-2012, 17:46
I think the injury bug is the worst thing for A-Rod. Wright over the course of the fantasy season is a better play because he will be on the field more. The walls being moved in should help him a lot, but if he gets off to a hot start, how many more key at bats will Wright get? He has no protection, so he could be walked a lot. A-Rod, on the other hand, will be put into more RBI situations because pitchers want to see him more it seems.

BrooklynAncestry
01-18-2012, 23:32
It has gotten that bad for A-Rod? Even with missed time due to injuries he is a better option. Have his good numbers while he's playing and fill in with someone else while he's hurt