PDA

View Full Version : Boomer & Carton Make The Next Big Move??

sportsfan1966
02-13-2012, 21:24
Boomer Esiason and Craig Carton well they have been together doing mornings on WFAN for over five years. There were many who did not think they would last a week, a year, and certainly not almost over five years.
These two did take the next step when they moved their show to TV on the MSG Network. These two compliment one another so well. This is from a guy who is from Philadelphia and well did listen to Craig during his days with WIP days. I moved to the Jersey Shore where I am around a lot of New York sports fans.
I have become a big fan of WFAN and I listen all the time. Well Craig you may be the one who can make the morning show even better. Remember WIP and well look at what they do every Friday before the Super Bowl. It has been going on for 20 years.
The Boomer and Carton Show needs to have something that will totally put it over the top. I know this is the top rated show on WFAN but it is time to create an event. An event that all New York sports fans can be a part of. Something that identifies the city of New York. What is it well that is the question. Both you and Boomer would know that better than me since you both are native New Yorker's.
I just think it is time to just totally make the morning show go to a place that not even you and Boomer could ever imagine it could go. Seriously did you both think you guys would last this long together. LOL...... I am a big fan of the show and just love the work you both do. I am a PHILLY guy who loves where he lives now and I have a lot of New York friends. I just think that the BOOMER AND CARTON SHOW could go to a new level. It has to be some kind of yearly event. Mike has a yearly show at BAR A in Lake Como, NJ.... You two have to have something.

The Boss
02-13-2012, 22:28
look at what they do every Friday before the Super Bowl. It has been going on for 20 years.

uh, what is it? And what are you saying Boomer and Carton should do?

Junior
02-14-2012, 08:17
Damn cliffhanger posts.