PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania 28

KillaKaelb
02-13-2012, 22:26
With Wrestlemania around the corner and the card not set yet. I think is time to make predictions on what the card will look like and my predictions for the show.

Here is it.

The Main Event
John Cena vs. The Rock

-Already confirmed. Cena wins via Attitude Adjustment, and then The Undertaker does an entrance to establish Cena vs. Taker as the main event for WrestleMania XXIX.

WWE Championship
CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho (c)

-Jericho wins the title at Elimination Chamber and Punk wants his rematch at Mania. The two have the fantastic match and Punk wins back the WWE title and gets his Wrestlemania Moment.

World Heavyweight Championship
Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Sheamus

-It is funny that the US Title match from last year that got kicked off the card will probably be on the card for the World Heavyweight Championship. This match can be very good and even if it doesn’t go over well, it is hidden by the three matches above it. I think Sheamus wins the title and gets a face run with the title.

Special Guest Referee: Shawn Michaels
The Undertaker vs. Triple H

-HBK has to get involved somehow, and the referee seems to be the best spot for him. This match was the best last year. Undertaker can still put on a great story even with his body breaking down. With the streak on the line again, I expect the streak to continue and Undertaker will win. This could be his last match as he would be 20-0 at Mania, but I want one more match. As I said earlier, Taker will set up for his final match at Wrestlemania 29 v Cena.

Special Attraction
Big Show vs. Shaquille O'Neal

Could be some interesting publicity for the WWE. I think Shaq is a big enough wrestling fan to agree to actually put Big Show over here, although he puts up a great fight.

Kane vs. Zack Ryder

-This feud will probably go all the way to Wrestlemania. Ryder has deserved a Wrestlemania match this year. This will not be the best match in the world, but it would be a nice ending to the feud and hopefully Ryder walks out with a victory at Wrestlemania.

Divas Title
Beth Phoenix (c) vs. Kharma

-Kharma returned at the Royal Rumble and we haven’t seen her since. Beth is defending against Tamina at Elimination Chamber and somehow Kharma will get involved or wait until the Monday after. This could be one of the better Divas matches we have seen in a while. Kharma probably wins, but if we get a solid Divas match, we all win.

Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett

-These two have an outstanding feud going on. Orton and Barrett compliment each other perfectly in the ring. Also, these two are potential World Championship contenders, but there is no spot for them in that match. Don’t get me wrong. This is not just a “get these two on the card” match. This has potential to be a great match. I would like to see Barrett win this match, but Orton would probably win.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Mark Henry vs. The Miz vs. R-Truth vs.v Cody Rhodes v Dolph Ziggler

-This is perfect. I had 8 guys who needed to be on the card and I had no idea where to put them. Hello Money in the Bank. These 8 guys are perfect for the match. In my dream, Kofi would win this match. I have wanted him to be in the World Title picture for the past 2 years. Don’t get me wrong, there are other people would benefit from this win just as much. The winner will probably be either Cody or Dolph. Which would be great as well.

Again, this is just what I think the card will/should be this Wrestlemania. What are your thoughts and what changes would you make?

The Boss
02-13-2012, 23:10
I don't know how to guess about this, but I do want to know who the new Kane is. Also, who the hell is Daniel Bryan??

KillaKaelb
02-14-2012, 08:59
Kane is still the same guy. Daniel Bryan used to wrestle in the independent scene, but he was signed by WWE and has flourished on Smackdown.

KillaKaelb
02-17-2012, 19:14
Normally you can guess a PPV card based on storylines.

Astoriasean
02-28-2012, 21:37
Unfortunately, Kharma's not ready to compete after having her baby. So for the diva's match it will have to be Beth Phoenis vs. Tamina or no match at all. Rumors have been swirling Shaq will not be wrestling, so look for Show-Cody, possibly for the IC belt. Unfortunately due to Barrett's injury, bye-bye to Barrett/Orton. I see no Zack at Mania. As far as Taker/Cena, I would not be surprised if this is it for Taker. He did not take his recent shoulder surgery well. I would not be surprised to see Sheamus and Ziggler win the belts as thank you's for their recent hard work. (short reigns for them, but nonetheless wins)

Astoriasean
02-28-2012, 21:41
Boss, YouTube "Bryan Danielson in ROH." Especially his feud with Takeshi Morishima. (who outweighed him by 100 pounds) He and CM Punk wrestle a similar style.