PDA

View Full Version : Rangers snag Top Seed in East

@NYSportsUpdates
04-04-2012, 22:14
When the Rangers beat their biggest rival the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday night it was more than just another regular season win, it was a Conference clinching game. The last time the Rangers won the Conferecene was back in 94' And we all know what happend that year. It seems like that in the playoffs the Rangers will most likely face either the Capitals or the Sabers. If it was my choice to pick who I would take the Capitals. If Ryan Miller gets hot for Buffalo they are unstoppable. But on the other side they would have to deal with Oveckin.
The Rangers have a good balance of offensive and defensive power that they need to make a run in the playoffs. From the goal scoring of Gaborik and Richards to the hard hitting, shot blocking defense of Girardi and McDonagh. With Lundqvist on a roll in the net there is no reason why the Rangers can't bring home the cup. We will see how it all pans out with only 1 week left in the season.

Follow me on Twitter @NYSportsUpdates to talk Rangers and your other favorite New York Teams.

The Boss
04-05-2012, 23:05
The better they are, the funner it will be to watch them lose.

@NYSportsUpdates
04-06-2012, 09:27
Guess your not a Rangers fan? Islanders?

The Boss
04-07-2012, 02:54
yes