PDA

View Full Version : Mets start off 8-6, Not Bad Right?

@NYSportsUpdates
04-21-2012, 22:43
After there drama filled 5-4 win against the San Francisco Giants on Saturday the Mets improved their record to 8-6. Their currently third in the division behind the Braves and the surprising 12-4 division leading Washington Nationals. The Mets past week has been highlighted by a struggling Santana, the Mets crushing homeruns and a mini 3 game losing streak. Johan got lit up by the Braves and only lasted 2 innings. But the Bats of Bay, Wright, and Davis have been woken up with Davis and Bay combing for 4 homers through 6 games and David Wright tying the Straw in the Mets leader in RBI'S. The Mets starting off their week with taking two out of three against the Phillies, who were with out Ryan Howard or Chase Utley. Next, the Mets only took one out of the three games against the Braves. The pitching was awful and the Mets couldn't generate any offense. Currently the Mets are in a three game series with the Giants and tomorrow is the rubber game of the series.
Tomorrow it will be Gee for the Mets, and the "freak" Tim Lincecum for the Giants. Tomorrow would be a real good feeling for the Mets if they could pull out the W. we will we how it turns out, and hope the Mets keep their above average start going.

Follow me on Twitter for in-game updates, breaking news and scores all about your New York Mets. Follow @MetsFanNews to talk with me and other fans on Mets baseball.

BrooklynAncestry
04-22-2012, 17:31
They have already lost the big lead on .500 that they had, and shortly they will be under it. Matter of time

@NYSportsUpdates
04-22-2012, 19:31
Sure looks that way but, I personally believe that the Mets have what it take to compete with their division.