PDA

View Full Version : "James" rant about Yankee fans!

YankeeSteelerBabe
05-17-2012, 14:13
Last night I was listening to Tony Paige (my favorite ) he has a regular caller named James, who went on a RANT about Yankee fans at Camden Yards, he was so disrespectful, and he threatened to do something to Yankee fans who came back there! Is there something wrong with this guy? Well I have to find out just what his BS is all about!:mad:I'm a lifelong Yankee fan, and I am also someone who doesn't appreciate being threatened, so the next time the Yankees are there, I'm going MARIANO RIVERA jersey, and all!!! So James I'm calling you out!! The Yankees are the class of MLB, now we see just why the Orioles aren't!!! :mad::cool:

The Boss
05-19-2012, 01:33
I didnt hear Tony Paige last night, but maybe James should be mad at his own fans for not going to the games. They are in Baltimore you know, so Fans that live in Baltimore should be able to show up if fans from NY can.

YankeeSteelerBabe
05-19-2012, 13:56
Yes, that is exactly what I was thinking at that time!! I've been to Camden Yards they call it Yankee Stadium South! But to say the things this guy was saying! I know Tony Paige likes him and all but to put an out n out THREAT on the radio, well then I had to take issue, I have never had a problem with the Oriole fans there some of them are very cool!! I just think that with the way the world is today, u can't just say stuff like that is a "joke"!!

The Boss
05-20-2012, 01:12
Do you call up the show? Tony seems level headed so Maybe he would agree