PDA

View Full Version : Revis considering another Camp Holdout?

@NYSportsUpdates
06-02-2012, 21:31
Just what the Jets fans don't want to hear after having such a fustrating season as they did. After having expectations of going to the Super Bowl and at least the playoffs, the Jets finished the campaign 8-8 and victims of Tebowmania. Now with the season starting and teams gathering for OTA's all the Jets want to do is start the season off on a good foot, now bumps in the road or any many injuries. But things don't always work out the way you wanted them to. Darelle Revis once again is considering holding out of training camp once again because he is unhappy with the current state of his contract with the Jets. Revis said "he may or may not show up for the start of training camp. Some fans even mentioned the 'T' word -- trade. Would the Jets trade Revis? Never, I never and don't think it will happen since he is the "face" of the Jets' franchise. Revis was also quoted saying ""I don't know," and " "That's what I'm telling you, I don't know. ... I'm getting ready for the season." Revis who is in the third year of his deal is slated to make 13.5 million this year and if the Jets want to make a serious run at a championship this year thet can't do it with out him. Unless, Tim Tebow can play cornerback. That could be an option. It will be interesting to see how it all pans out this summer.

Follow me on Twitter: @FanJetsNews

The Boss
06-04-2012, 14:30
Revis can go play somewhere else. Jets could get a ton of great draft picks. I almost hope they deal him

@NYSportsUpdates
06-05-2012, 21:44
Yeah im also starting to get tired of all this crap too. The jets can never just focus on what's ahead of them, always a bump in the road like this. Revis is acting like a captain either not setting an example and he doesnt deserve the "C" on his chest.

@NYSportsUpdates
06-05-2012, 21:45
*not acting