PDA

View Full Version : Strikeforce - Babalu Henderson repeat on Showtime right now!

The Boss
12-07-2010, 21:03
I heard about it last week but havent seen anything from this card so this is a nice suprise.... in fact I dont think I have seen anything from Strikforce since I saw Fedor tap!

Junior
12-07-2010, 21:33
Wow Boss how bad a fight was that? I dont think that white guy couldve spent anymore time turtled up and the black guy was so inept on the ground he couldnt figured out what to do! Youre allowed to do more then lay on him dude!

Junior
12-07-2010, 22:04
Tell me you just saw Robbie Lawler knock out Lindland - at why did Lawler have to call the fight before the ref did!? Hope he's alright

The Boss
12-07-2010, 22:24
Matt was really out for awhile. Mike Kyle looked real good until he got knocked out, paul Davis just knocked that other guy out cold, and I know that Hendo Knocks Bobalu out too so a hell of a nigiht of knock outs, but the talent relly doesnt seem to be on par for the UFC

Junior
12-07-2010, 23:31
Ya know you see these guys like Henderson getting interviewed after the fight, and the interviewer is acting like he just won the biggest fight in history and the Srikforce belt must be his ultimate goal in life...and Hendo kinda shruggin and wanting to say "I'll take whatever fight they give me because theyre the only ones giving me money and the Strikeforce belt means nothing anyway"

knajois
12-08-2010, 17:45
yeah... still waiting