PDA

View Full Version : I know it's way too early for March Madness talk, but who do you pick?

deannatroupe
12-08-2010, 18:44
I know it's super early to be speculating about March madness, but I'm curious who do you have taking it all the way this year? I have to go with Duke. I always do because I like Coach K. What do you think?

Junior
12-08-2010, 21:12
Well I guess this is as good a time as any to make predictions .. I'll go with, um Syracuse because the only time I have ever been right was the last time I picked the Orange.. So there you have it!

deannatroupe
12-11-2010, 06:00
LOL. Well you have just made one of my online buddies happy. He is a big Syracuse fan. I almost went to school there, but decided against it because of the cold.

Nurula
12-11-2010, 09:09
LOL. Well you have just made one of my online buddies happy. He is a big Syracuse fan. I almost went to school there, but decided against it because of the cold.

It's pretty funny the reason you choose a school because of the temperature. Go to the U of A man, Arizona is definitely hot enough for you.... Wildcat is hanging out there in Tucson :D

Jimmy from Brooklyn
12-12-2010, 00:58
I need the Vegas lines for this kind of guessing

deannatroupe
12-14-2010, 23:40
LOL @ Jimmy Or maybe a psychic.

The Boss
12-15-2010, 15:48
I don't think too many of us in NY are going to be big College ball fans, especially not in December. Call me in March and I'm a huge fan but not until then