PDA

View Full Version : Who do you guys think is the greatest boxer of all time?

deannatroupe
12-15-2010, 21:11
I'm curious to see who you guys think about this question. Who do you think deserves to hold the title of boxer of all time? I'm not that big of a boxing fan. I don't like seeing people beat each other up for no reason. That's why I really don't like watching wrestling. I just watch wrestling to make my husband happy. Now personally, my favorite boxer is Muhammad Ali. He just had so much bravado and charisma. It was fun to watch him light the torch during the '96 olympics. So what do you think?

Junior
12-15-2010, 21:33
Well he was the greatest. Interesting how now nobody even gives Tyson a crack at it, but before losing to Douglas it was very debatable, and I remember many many experts picking Tyson

marzee26
12-16-2010, 09:37
Oh! What a very interesting question deannatroupe. For me, the greatest boxer of all time is Manny "PACMAN" Pacquiao. He is now the pound for pound king of the world. No body can beat his record and he is a very humble guy and hey, he is trying his best to speak english. Lol
and now he became a politician and he is a good example to us.

Junior
12-16-2010, 11:20
Isnt Floyd Mayweather better then him?

marzee26
12-16-2010, 17:55
Manny "PACMAN" Pacquiao is better than Floyd Mayweather, Jr.! I just don't know if PACMAN won't fight anymore, because there were issues that his fight with Antonio Margarito will be the last one. It's still up to him if he will continue his boxing career or just focus in his being a politician.

Junior
12-16-2010, 21:24
I dont follow boxing at all but from what I understand Mayweather is considered the best for years now. Maybe because Floyd is bigger? I think Pac is a division under Floyd, but like I said i dont know much boxing anymore

marzee26
12-18-2010, 11:13
Oh, maybe we just have different views about who is the greatest boxer of all time. Muhammad Ali had become famous during his generation, and now in this modern time PACMAN is the best!

deannatroupe
12-19-2010, 13:12
marzee26, I know I'm definitely showing my age. I totally forgot about Mike Tyson. He just doesn't have the same kind of class that Muhammad Ali had (trying to be diplomatic).

MikeHall
01-06-2011, 14:09
Well I don't really follow boxing, but I'm gonna have to say Muhammed Ali too.

mystic_koolaid
03-26-2011, 23:46
Isnt Floyd Mayweather better then him?

You mean Pretty Boy Floyd?

markfinn
07-15-2011, 16:40
Muhammad Ali,Henry Armstrong,Jack Dempsey,Roberto Duran,this are the greatest boxer. But i am going with Muhammad Ali as the greatest BOXER of all time. He has very HEAVYWEIGHT. At around 5 feet 10 inches and around 180 pounds he was undefeated as a heavyweight.

CharlesJScott
07-22-2011, 10:57
Dude, I think PACMAN is win this competition of best boxer, because he is awesome..