PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel about Brett Farve's starting streak ending?

deannatroupe
12-15-2010, 21:46
So I heard that Brett Farve's starting streak ended in the most recent game. I was kind of sad to see his streak end because of an injury. I think they could have started him, let him touch the ball so he could keep his streak going and then pulled hm out. That's just me. What do you think?

Junior
12-16-2010, 07:56
It's an incredible streak, no doubt, but it is about time he retired and maybe this streak ending makes that possible for him to do on his own. It would have been nice for him to hit an even 300, but he has nothing to be ashamed of.

west
12-16-2010, 11:09
So I heard that Brett Farve's starting streak ended in the most recent game. I was kind of sad to see his streak end because of an injury. I think they could have started him, let him touch the ball so he could keep his streak going and then pulled hm out. That's just me. What do you think?

I had hoped that the streak would stay alive. I mean what, Bret can't hand off? Please.

Then I thought, maybe Farve just didn't want to go out that way. I mean he had all those years of games over his career, why tarnish it now. I mean, go out on top, go out with a nice playoff run. Oh yeah, go out last year...

One year too long... one year.

The Boss
12-16-2010, 11:52
I think most of us in NY are pretty much done with the Favre news. Let him be a studio personallity next year but I'm just glad he's finished playing. Amazing streak though

The Boss
12-20-2010, 20:57
Wow, thee old man need this season to end so he can soak in a tub for about 10 years. He is so beat up everytime he's out there and he might have a concussion now. I will say I want him to play next week and go out on the field, but he better not play next year.

deannatroupe
12-21-2010, 03:27
I do like watching the man my husband and I refer to as the Rick Flair of football (both are old and still active in their sport) continue to play. However, seeing him as a commentator would be interesting too. I'm just not sure which network his personality would suit.