PDA

View Full Version : What a Giant choke job!

The Boss
12-19-2010, 20:32
Wow, the G-Men gave up a 31-10 lead with around 8 minutes left in the game. Michael Vick took over that game and makes you wonder why he doesnt run all the time. It seems like he can pick up 15 yards at will sometimes. He had several 30yd+ runs in the 4th plus the TD and 3 TD drives. Nevermind that ppunt return at the end of the game. So may reasons for the Giant fans to be having a real rough night tonight.

Junior
12-19-2010, 21:25
When Dodge dove and missed Jackson on that tackle attempt and just laid flat knowing he was gone.... wow. And Vick dominated. that last quarter. Incredible performance.

Jimmy from Brooklyn
12-19-2010, 22:34
I couldnt believe a minute of that 4th quarter. What a disaster

BrooklynAncestry
12-20-2010, 20:41
Unreal. One of the worse losses ever. The better snap back right away, and I dont mean a new York Jet vs Miami Dolphin kind of snap back either

deannatroupe
12-21-2010, 03:18
That's one of the games I hate I missed. It sounds like it was a real doozy. I don't know why they don't just let Vick run either. That's what he did here in Atlanta all the time. I guess they want him to do something "different" now that he's with a different team. I say if it 'aint broke, don't fix it. It's fun to watch him now that he actually has a team to work with.

The Boss
12-21-2010, 16:16
To compound the terrible loss Deanna, you have to add in the Giants hated Rival beating them and Michael Vick killing them in the process