PDA

View Full Version : Rex Ryan Foot Fetish Disaster

The Boss
12-22-2010, 11:30
Its hard to Imagine anymore insanity with the Jets this year, but now we have Rex Ryan filming foot fetish videos with his wife. In case you haven't heard I will say it is not 100% that it is them, but we all now it is. News conference at 2 today probably carried by Fan, and you can listen online using the player on the homepage of this site. Heres a link to the Deadspin Arcticle.

http://deadspin.com/5715741/this-may-or-may-not-be-rex-ryans-wife-making-foot+fetish-videos

Junior
12-22-2010, 11:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf89-zpFM8Q&feature=player_embedded

west
12-22-2010, 11:59
Boss and Junior that was/is just too funny. The whole season with the Jets just seems surreal. I mean it's just one thing after another! I'm amazed at how they have played through all the rubbish to date, yet I just can't help thinking this is going to catch up with them in the playoffs. Man, can this get any crazier???!!!!

Junior
12-22-2010, 15:06
The good thing is that the Jets havent let the off the field stuff slow them down. They got whacked and had awful offense in a handful of games but not because of any TV shows, Trips, foot videos or Jen Sterger. As long as they put there best foot forward on Sunday nobody cares that Rexs wife is weird.

west
12-22-2010, 16:20
"best foot forward"... pun intended?

Jimmy from Brooklyn
12-22-2010, 17:06
Foot fetish vol 57- Feeturing Michelle & Rex Ryan

BrooklynAncestry
12-22-2010, 20:53
I heard that press conference today, those reprters didnt waste anytime asking about the videos but Rex stood strong and said its private. Give those reprters credit for jumping in with both feet though

west
12-23-2010, 12:19
Jim Rome did a Burn on Rex yesterday. Classic with the vids and all. Then he made the comment that Rex may have done it to take a bit of pressure off the team and re-direct to himself. If that is so, and that's a BIG IF, but IF Rex is deflecting this is CLASSIC and GREAT move on his part. Talk about jumping on the grenade! Gotta love REX!

The Boss
12-23-2010, 20:32
I dont see how his wife having an Alt.com account with many foot videos years ago was designed to do any pressure relieving now... Rex sounds pretty humiliated and I'm sure his wife feels the same way. Plus, if it was deliberate this would be a pretty pointless time to pulll that card.. They dont even need to win this game. WOuld have been better to save it until a playoff round