PDA

View Full Version : 12/26/10 Giants @ Green Bay - Predictions?

west
12-22-2010, 12:04
With Rodgers still questionable and the Giants coming off an embarrassing 4th quarter collapse, it's really a crapshoot as to what we will see on Sunday. If the Giants play like they did in the 4th, why even watch. If they play like the first 3 quarters, well it will be a NYG fan delight. Are the Giants really a Jeckle/Hyde team? or was that just Vick running wild and being unstoppable like he can be?

I'm going with Eli and crew to handle a ineffective Rodgers bunch. Giants 31-10

Junior
12-23-2010, 21:43
I think Giants win big time. 33-14. Giants knock out QB's and Rodgers is already knocked out. They will hit him early and often. I just see them pulling out a huge effort this week to get that Eagle taste out their mouths

The Boss
12-25-2010, 01:37
Matt Flynn almost led them to a win at New England, and yet everybody has confidence that the Giants will win, in Green bay. For some reason I think they will too. Go G-men 21-20

west
12-27-2010, 22:21
I don't know how to put this delicately so... Giants suck. I mean, they are just playing awful, it's like the wheels just plain came off. I just don't know if they can right this ship, it's panic time!