PDA

View Full Version : The Lebron James saga

Jimmy from Brooklyn
07-12-2010, 08:48
I think it's pretty insane how the owner of the Cav's has opened his mouth and made himself look pretty stupid and low class..... He would have given his left nut to keep LeBron there, but now that he's gone all he can say is LeBron quits in big games, now he has Jesse Jackson comparing him to a slave owner. How does anybody feel betrayed? They are luckky he decided to stay in that awful sports town in the first place.

Jersey John
07-12-2010, 14:36
Yea but the good news is Isiah might come back to the Garden if were all lucky!!!!!

Junior
07-12-2010, 21:51
I cant imagine any situation that would atually have him back with the Kincks...I just cant even think theres a chance in hell

Jimmy from Brooklyn
07-16-2010, 11:38
If any team is stupid enough its the Knicks

The Boss
12-04-2010, 00:24
Well LeBrons return to Cleveland being a few nights ago had me thinking.. he is so clearly the only hope the entire city has for a title and he left without getting it for them. Now they have no chance at all. Gotta be hard on them. The Jordan of this era left before the ever won! Thats gotta eat them up inside.

adrianwinston
12-08-2010, 12:18
If any team is stupid enough its the Knicks

Couldn't of said it any better. stupid for not drafting Willie and Lance.

deannatroupe
12-08-2010, 18:37
Well I don't know about the Jordan of this era. I don't think there will ever be another Jordan. I do think the Cleveland owners were dumb not to try to do anything they could do to keep Lebron James on their team. They were dumb enough to build the whole team around him, they should have tried to keep him.