View Full Version : A Brief History of Mike Francesa

Funtime
01-07-2011, 06:33
Been getting an amazing response to this blog I've written

http://matthewfunti.me/archives/220

please have a looksie & leave some feedback! Wahoo, Mike = LOLz

Jimmy from Brooklyn
01-07-2011, 07:18
I can see how fans can get upset with mikes "know it all attitude" sometimes but most of us still enjoy and listen, just get alittle pissed and aggravated when he's proven wrong and won't admit it, or acts like that wasn't really what his point was or something. Good blog, nicely done bro

The Boss
01-07-2011, 08:59
Very good Matt!!

Funtime
01-07-2011, 11:51
I can see how fans can get upset with mikes "know it all attitude" sometimes but most of us still enjoy and listen, just get alittle pissed and aggravated when he's proven wrong and won't admit it, or acts like that wasn't really what his point was or something. Good blog, nicely done bro

Hehehe, I admit at the end that I still deeply love Mike ( I do ) --- he's just SO easy to poke fun at.

Very good Matt!!

Thanks!! More to come in the future FOR SURE

BrooklynAncestry
01-07-2011, 14:42
Funtime are you the Sports Pope with the Youtube videos? I agree, Mikes funny when he doesnt want to lose an arguement.. if he gets defensive and the caller winds up making a good point Mike will never admit the caller is right, he did it earlier today when the Jet fan said Mikes show suffers because he doesnt have Jet players on because the Jet fans that listen to him mis out on those interviews, and Mike could only argue that his show couldnt possiblly be suffering because his ratings are still as high. You are missing the point Mike! Anyway it's good to find other fans that write about the station like that, to bad we cant pool resources and get all of us in one place.. Anyway Funtime check out www.brooklynancestry.com and let me know if youre interested in some research. Thanks for what you do.

Funtime
01-08-2011, 07:42
http://matthewfunti.me/archives/237

IFollowedLocke
01-08-2011, 20:18

Yeah, why does he do that? Nobody likes a 'know it all'... Saying that, I don't really have a problem with him, but still, he should work on that.

Jersey John
01-14-2011, 22:35
Because his ego is bigger then his ratings

Junior
01-17-2011, 00:20
the "Duppsession" is very disturbing..