PDA

View Full Version : Jackson new coach of the Raiders.

raidersbrother
01-18-2011, 06:50
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81dc062b/article/raiders-pick-jackson-to-be-coach-after-offensive-success?module=HP_headlines

What do you guys think? I was worried after Cable's firing, but it seems that the players are quite supportive of the move. It could be a really good thing...could be disastrous!

In any case, I'm looking forward to seeing more production from Jason Campbell this coming year. He's not an NFL great, but he might be able to get the job done.

The Boss
01-18-2011, 16:44
I like that you included a link, very professional.

What i dont understand is that Cable was choking players and with the controversy that followed that plus no signs of winning he survives, but after a good season he gets fired for another unproven. Al Davis, although a Brooklyn NY native is still insane. I dont undestand it.

chiefgear
01-18-2011, 19:18
I dont get Al Davis. This shouldn't be an issue. It's like whenever the raiders show sign of promise he messes with it.

raidersbrother
01-19-2011, 06:21
I agree completely with you guys. I think Cable should have stayed...I think Davis is insane. With his insanity, sometimes I wonder why I still follow the Raiders with such gusto?!?
The team seems to be happy with Jackson as the replacement though, and I think his presence is best for the team right now.