PDA

View Full Version : Bradshaw Hates Super Bowl Will Be In NJ

Robby Jerzee
12-11-2013, 18:12
On the WFAN Joe and Evan show,Terry Bradshaw says:

“Thank you commissioner, thank you Super Bowl committee for putting us in New York,” Bradshaw said to WFAN co-hosts Joe Benigno and Evan Roberts sarcastically on Wednesday. “And we all know why we’re in New York, it’s because they were paid for that stupid stadium in New Jersey … By the way, not a gorgeous stadium either.
“It’s freakin’ outside in New York, are you kidding me? Not even New York — New Jersey. It’s not like Minnesota, it’s a dome. It’s not like it’s Detroit, it’s a dome. It’s not like it’s Indy, it’s a dome. I don’t want it to be bad, cause I’m there. I want it to be nice, but I don’t think you should be putting Super Bowls in northern cities in the winter time.”

Roberts, who would love to see a cold-weather Super Bowl, was told by Bradshaw to “get off the pipe.”

“We don’t want to see a cold Super Bowl,” the four-time Super Bowl champion told the radio duo. “We don’t want to see what we saw in Philadelphia (this past weekend). What good can come from that? … I just think as a viewer, we deserve to be able to see some sunshine from Montana and Iowa and Minnesota.”

The Boss
12-11-2013, 20:34
I Don't understand the problem with a superbowl in bad weather. If its cold and snowing itll just be more interesting to watch. I dont need Bradshaw to agree with me.

Robby Jerzee
12-14-2013, 00:29
I agree I always thought dealing with the elements was part of football.