PDA

View Full Version : Mike Francesa, YES Network split after 10 years

Robby Jerzee
12-14-2013, 15:56
The 10-year simulcast relationship between WFAN’s Mike Francesa and the YES Network will be over by the end of January.YES will replace Francesa’s afternoon drive show with ESPN-98.7’s “The Michael Kay Show.”
If you enjoy listening to Mike Francesa, you’ll need to do so on a new network.

Something to look for on December 2,2013 CBS announced they will be simulcast the Boomer and Carton Show. On its CBS Sports Network beginning in January, keeping Boomer Esiason and Craig Carton in the CBS family. CBS owns WFAN and CBSSN.

MY OPINION:
CBS is building up their Sports Network, I would love to see Mike Francesa get simulcast there.
Francesa is one of reason I love sports talk radio.Back in the day I enjoy his show with the madd dog. My opinion that show open alot doors for sports talk radio.

Sports Fans need another Sports channel to watch other than one.Personel I don't watch ESPN cause of all the overreation and excited how CBS is building there channel.
Boomer/Carton,Jim Rome, and maybe now Mike Francesa on CBS Sports Network.Finally good Sports product to watch.

The Boss
12-14-2013, 16:01
Sorry Rob a thread on this topic was already opened here (http://66wfan.net/showthread.php?96218-Mike-Francesa-is-leaving-YES&p=132140#post132140). Please post your comments there so we can keep a discussion going on in one location. Thanks!