PDA

View Full Version : NFC Championship Preview

dhick799
01-18-2014, 22:16
This NFC Championship is going to be a thrilling game. The San Francisco 49ers head into Seattle to take on the Seahawks. Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick are two, young, explosive quarterbacks in the NFL. They can both beat you with their legs and run or throw the ball down field. Russell Wilson has Marshawn Lynch behind him running the ball. Lynch is a BEAST. Kaepernick has Frank Gore, another solid running back.

Seattle has the home-feild advantage in this one. 12th man is going to be a big factor.
San Fran has not lost on the road in the playoffs.

Neither one of these squads can afford to turn the ball over.
Both of these Defenses are absolutely incredible.

Harvin is OUT for this game. A big loss for the Seahawks.

These two teams hate each other. It is going to be a tough game for both these teams and it will certainly be a great one to watch.

PREDICTION: Although Seattle is great at home, I am going to go with the 49ers. In my opinion they are the hottest team in football right now. Seattle did not look very sharp coming out against the Saints. I am going to go with 49ers 20, Seahawks 17.

What do you guys think?

The Boss
01-18-2014, 22:33
Im taking Seattle just because they are home. 28-24. I would rather see SF win because I like to see historic teams in the SB. Either AFC team Vs SF would be great. Go Kap

dhick799
01-18-2014, 22:42
I have a weird feeling Seattle's offense won't be able to put up the numbers on SF's defense. We will see though. Looking forward to a GREAT Sunday.

The Boss
01-19-2014, 12:52
Throw in a pick 6 or some special teams play and they can hit higher scores