PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl 48 Preview

dhick799
01-30-2014, 14:20
The Super Bowl is right around the corner. The number one offense is going against the number one defense. This is going to be a fantastic game.

The #1 seed from the AFC and the #1 seed from the NFC are going to the Super Bowl.

Denver Broncos. Seattle Seahawks.

The two best teams in the NFL collide this Sunday (Feb 2nd) at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey. The weather forecast says a high of 46 and a low of 25 degrees on Sunday with a low chance of precipitation.

The Denver Broncos went 13-3 in the regular season and had a high-flying offense.
Peyton Manning had one of the best years in his career breaking the all-time record for passing yards and passing touchdowns. He threw for 5,477 yards and 55 touchdowns. That is an average of 342 yards per game and 3.4 thrown touchdowns per game. Manning only threw 10 interceptions.

Seattle also went 13-3 this year and had a ridiculous defense.

The Seattle Seahawks defense was led by Richard Sherman. Yes, you know who he is. He led the NFL in interceptions this year. Defense is not only one guy. The ENTIRE Seahawks defense deserves much credit for what they have accomplished this year.

The numbers..

Total Offense, Yards per Game. #1 Denver Broncos (457.3)
Total Defense, Yards per Game. #1 Seattle Seahawks (237.6)

Passing Yards per Game. #1 Denver Broncos (340.2)
Passing Yards Allowed. #1 Seattle Seahawks (172.0)

Denvers Offense vs Seattles Defense

Seahawks keys to win the game.

Knock down Peyton Manning!
- He has not been touched at all during the playoffs.

Control the tempo of the game.
-If Denver's offense gets rolling theres no stop.

Force turnovers to help the offense.
-Seattles offense has not been very strong during the playoffs.

Marshawn Lynch has to go into BEASTMODE!
-He has to dominant the ground game. Plain and simple.

Denvers keys to win the game.

Offensive Line!
-Protect that hall of famer behind you. If Manning gets hit and has to move his feet, it is a bad sign.

Stop Lynch.
-Lynch is a monster, you must contain him.

Defense, don't give them the big play.
-Russel Wilson throws the 50+ yard bomb to the open man, it is a killer.

Peyton Manning, keep doing what your doing.
-Peyton Manning's legacy is on the line here. He will become the first QB to win a Super Bowl with 2 different franchises. He is one of the best regular season QB's EVER. The game will turn out depending on how this QB plays.

This is going to be a thrilling game. I'd like to see Peyton Manning and Champ Bailey get a ring but I just don't know.

My heart tells me Denver, but my knowledge tells me Seattle.

We will see what happens. What are your thoughts/predicitions?

The Boss
01-30-2014, 15:39
My thought is i wish the 9ers were in this game.

As far as Manning goes, I hope he gets hit. Somehow a QB that never get pressured or hit seems like they are getting away with something in my eyes. Being tough is supossed to be part of being a great football player. Nothing is more boring then the guy dinking and dunking all day